We begin the process by conducting a complimentary in-depth assessment of you or your loved one’s lifestyle, medical conditions and the kind of assistance needed to remain independent at home. We will meet with you and your family and jointly determine the scope of care. During the meeting, we explain fully the services available, answer any additional questions, and help with the important care decisions faced by the family with a loved one in need. Issues covered include the following:
- Matching the appropriate caregiver
- Daily routines
- Health and medication issues
- Emergency response
- Nutritional issues
- Home cleaning issues
- Transportation needs
- Costs of services
After meeting with the senior or family, a customized and comprehensive Care Plan is developed to meet the physical, psychological and social needs of the senior and the family. We take a holistic approach to matching the best caregiver with your loved one, taking into account such important elements as the senior’s needs and personality. Moreover, ongoing follow-up supervision ensures that the care plan is well-implemented and that the senior’s changing needs are met with diligence. We are always mindful of family finances, and we can create a care plan that meets almost anyone’s budget.
So don’t delay – take advantage of this no-obligation opportunity to assess your needs and discover how we can significantly improve your life and the life of your loved one. For more information, or to request a FREE assessment meeting, simply contact us at 423-648-9821 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall Prevention Workshop
Signal Point Home Care is proud to be the Chattanooga, Cleveland, Dayton, South Pittsburgh, Jasper and Whitwell area “resident experts” in fall prevention. Let us share some ideas with your family, friends, company, organization, or group about how to prevent one of the most catastrophic events in the life of a senior citizen.
Did you know that:
- 70% of accidental deaths in people over the age of 75 result from falls?
- 40% of all nursing home admissions are attributable to repeated falls at home?
- 1 out of every 3 seniors who lives independently in their homes will seek medical care for a major fall each year? If you are over 75, the likelihood of falling is even greater.
- 25% of seniors who suffer hip fractures die within one year?
- Survivors of falls may experience debilitating fractures of the hip, wrists or spine?
- Falling, or the fear of falling, often times leads to loss of confidence, imposed isolation and immobility?
As you can see, the consequences of falling are very serious to seniors and their families. We are very concerned about the effects that falls have on seniors. We routinely speak to groups, both large and small, about how to prevent falls. We have developed a dynamic presentation (ranging from 20 to 60 minutes in length) that we would love to share with your group. In this presentation, we share such things as:
- The frequency and effects of falls among seniors
- The most common causes of falls
- Things you can do to reduce the risk of falling
- What to do when someone falls
- How to tell if you or someone you love is at risk of a fall
With each presentation, brochures, videos and other materials are available for each person. In addition, each senior will have the opportunity to participate in a free risk assessment. If you would like us to present this valuable program at your group’s next meeting, simply contact us.
Signal Point Home Care
651 E. 4th Street, Suite 100
Chattanooga, TN 37403
Call Today For a FREE Assessment